Wellness tip-Get up and moving! It is easy to lose track of time at work and wind up sitting down for 8 hours straight. Set an alarm or reminder on your calendar/clock to get up and stretch every hour to avoid cramps and pain.
Hello friends! While I can write about peanut butter and breakfast recipes for days, I’ll switch things up and give you a quick and easy balsamic chicken recipe that requires minimal hands on preparation. I’ve adapted this recipe from a few different balsamic chicken recipes I’ve used. You can service this chicken with pasta, brown rice, or potatoes.
Time 30 minutes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (or oregano and basil if you don’t have rosemary)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the ingredients (not including the chicken) in a small bowl
- Place aluminum foil on a baking sheet and spray with PAM (or similar cooking spray)
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet
- Cover both sides of the chicken with the mixture. Let it marinade for 10 minutes
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes (or longer depending on the thickness of the chicken
- Serve with sides such as broccoli, rice, pasta, or whatever you choose